Everything you need to enroll your student at the Intergens

We're here for you!

If you are having trouble tracking down a document or completing a form, don't worry! We're here to help you throughout the enrollment process. Get in touch at enroll@igschools.org or call or text 216.978.0568 and we'll help you find what you need.

Here's a handy checklist to help you prepare to enroll your student at the Intergenerational Schools. You can also download this list for easy reference later.

  • Your completed online packet through SchoolMint.

    • (Remember: If you are re-enrolling an existing student or enrolling a new student in your household with existing Intergens students, you already have a SchoolMint login. Don't create a new one! If you can't find your login information, contact us at enroll@igschools.org.)

  • Proof of Residency

    • See the sidebar for a full list of documents that can be used as proof of residency.

  • Your child's immunization records

    • Up-to-date immunization records can be submitted through SchoolMint or emailed to enroll@igschools.org.

  • Your child's birth certificate

    • The original? What details?

Proof of Residency requirements

For both new and re-enrolling families, your enrollment is NOT complete until you've submitted a proof of residency. 

This document must include your name, address and date (within the past 90 days).

As defined by law (ORC 3314.11), a proof of residence must be one of the following:

  • a mortgage or lease
  • gas bill
  • electric bill
  • water bill
  • sewer bill
  • bank statement
  • home telephone bill (not cell phone)
  • paycheck or paystub that includes guardian’s address
  • property tax bill
  • deed
  • home owner’s or renter’s insurance declaration page
  • If you and your student(s) are currently not residing in a home that you own or rent (such as temporary residence with a friend or family member), you may provide a notarized affidavit from the owner or renter of the property that states you are residing with them along with a proof of residence with that individual’s name on it.